The Regulations for the sale and redemption of a Gift Voucher (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) define the rights and obligations of the Customer purchasing a Gift Voucher and the Customer using a Gift Voucher, as well as the rules for purchasing, receiving and using a Gift Voucher.
1. The Gift Certificate is a document issued by THAI MALIWAN. The Gift Voucher may be in the form of an invitation to a treatment or a package of treatments selected by the Buyer when ordering the voucher (treatment voucher) or in the form of a voucher.
2. The treatment voucher enables its holder to use the service or package of services mentioned in its content.
3. A quota voucher enables its holder to make payments for the treatments selected by him with the use of the voucher. The amount indicated in the content of the voucher is the GROSS value.
1. The Gift Voucher is one-time use and can only be used during one visit. If the treatment voucher covers more than one service, they cannot be split into subsequent visits.
2. The Gift Voucher is valid for 24 months from the date of its purchase. After this date, the rights resulting from the Gift Voucher shall expire.
3. Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
1. Payments with a Gift Voucher cannot be combined with any promotions or discounts.
2. Gift Vouchers are redeemed only at the company’s premises by performing the procedure / treatments.
3. In the event of loss or destruction of the Gift Voucher, THAI MALIWAN shall not be liable and shall not compensate for the loss caused by the situation.
1. The current list of treatments is available on the THAI MALIWAN website at www.thaimaliwan.pl and directly at THAI MALIWAN ul. Zwierzyniecka 14/7.
2. A Gift Voucher may be ordered in person at the headquarters of THAI MALIWAN or by e-mail. When ordering a Gift Voucher, the Customer is obliged to indicate the service / services to which the Gift Voucher is to apply or determine its nominal value and pay the purchase price.
3. The condition for ordering a Gift Voucher by electronic means is sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com. In the text of the e-mail, please specify which services / services are related to the ordered Gift Voucher or indicate its nominal value.
4. After receiving the confirmation of the order placed by e-mail or by phone, the purchase price of the voucher should be paid by bank transfer to the account number M Bank 85 1140 2004 0000 3202 7435 7027 or in person at the company’s seat.
5. The voucher is collected in person at the THAI MALIWAN salon or by post / courier / e-mail to the address provided and after the funds are credited to the THAI MALIWAN account indicated in paragraph 4 above (payment by bank transfer) or after paying the price in cash in person at the THAI MALIWAN salon.
6. Gift Vouchers are registered and identified by THAI MALIWAN on the basis of:
a) an individual Gift Voucher number issued by THAI MALIWAN or;
b) the name of the recipient and the password assigned to the given Voucher, provided by the purchaser of the Gift Voucher upon its purchase or;
c) the date of purchase of the Voucher and the password assigned to the Voucher provided by the Purchaser of the Gift Voucher upon its purchase.
7. In order to register the voucher, the Buyer should provide the name of the recipient and the password assigned to the given Gift Voucher or the date of purchase or the voucher number in accordance with § 5 sec. 6 of the Regulations.
1. In order to redeem a Gift Voucher, the Customer using the Gift Voucher by phone or in person contacts the THAI MALIWAN salon to determine the date and time of the service, informing that the payment for the service will be in the form of a Gift Voucher, and providing the data enabling the identification of the Gift Voucher, o referred to in § 5 sec. 6 of the Regulations.
2. In the absence of a prior reservation of the date, the office staff has the right to refuse to redeem the voucher at the time requested by the Customer using the Gift Voucher.
3. Changing the date of the visit / canceling a visit carried out with a Gift Voucher is possible only at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to change the date of the visit / cancellation of the visit carried out with the Gift Voucher in the above-mentioned period results in the loss of the rights from the Gift Voucher.
4. If the services selected by the Customer using the voucher, in accordance with the applicable price list, have a value lower than the value of the voucher, no change is issued when paying with the voucher.
5. In a situation where the services selected by the Customer using the voucher, in accordance with the applicable price list, have a value higher than the nominal value of the voucher, the voucher holder is obliged to pay the difference in price between the selected treatments and the nominal value of the voucher presented.
6. In a situation where the service / services covered by the treatment / treatment voucher, according to the current list of treatments available on the website www.thaimaliwan.pl, are not provided by THAI MALIWAN on the date when the Customer using the Gift Voucher reports to THAI MALIWAN at for the purpose of redeeming the Gift Voucher, the Customer is not entitled to exchange the Gift Voucher for cash. In such a situation, the Customer using the Gift Voucher may choose from the current list of treatments a different treatment with a value not higher than the value of the service / services covered by the voucher (according to the prices from the date of ordering the voucher) or choose another treatment with a value higher than the value of the service / services covered by the voucher ( according to the prices from the date of ordering the voucher) and pay the difference in price.
1. An integral part of the Gift Vouchers are these Regulations, which are available on the website www.thaimaliwan.pl, and at the request of customers also in the THAI MALIWAN store.
2. When placing the order, the Buyer declares that he has read its content and accepts it in full.